Respokare® N95 Surgical Respirator Antiviral Face Mask
This revolutionary patented advanced antiviral technology is the first FDA cleared Anti-Viral face mask based on inactivation of influenza viruses and under a new product category OUK (Surgical Mask With Antimicrobial/Antiviral Agent). Not only blocks 95% of small (.3 micron) particles, but inactivates up to 99.9% within minutes.
Tested to be effective against 18 types of flu viruses such as surrogates of SARS, MERS, and other pathogens.
N95 Anti-Viral Mask is a 4-Layer flat mask containing a Hydrophilic Plastic Coating and Citric Acid on the Outer Layer, and an Inner Anti-Viral (Blue) Layer impregnated with Copper and Zinc ions in the second layer.
- FDA Cleared NIOSH Approved
- Model: RK-200-3041A
- FDA 510(K) Clearance: K122702
- NIOSH Approval: TC-84A-7796
- The lot number shown in the picture of the mask may not be the same as the lot number of the masks you will receive. Lot numbers differ from time to time.
- Orders under 30 pieces or in increments that are less than 30 pieces will not include the original box.
- This mask is a surgical mask
- SARS and MERS - 99.99% inactivation of 15 different flu strains within 5 minutes
- Measles + Airborne transmission - 99.99% inactivation of standard surrogate coronavirus within 1 minute
- Tuberculosis - 88.97% inactivation within 10 minutes
- Highly effective against 18 common Seasonal & Pandemic Influenza
- Patent numbers: US 8,678,002 B2–Devices & methods for decreasing human pathogen transmission. US 9,963,611 B2–Composition for use in decreasing the transmission of human pathogens.
- Type: Head straps with nose pin
- Package contents: (30 pack)
- Size: Small, Medium and Large
- Type: Head Straps - Over the head
Why Choose Us
In Stock + Bulk Discounts.
Ships from Dallas, TX.
Everyone has bought PPE from us!
We have shipped over hundreds of thousands of PPE to companies, organizations and people around the US. Here is a list of the types of organizations that have ordered from us:
- Nursing Homes
- Funeral Homes
- Police Forces
- ER & First Responders
- Construction Workers
- At-Home Care Workers
- Grocery Stores
- And Many More!
We support orders in the 1,000 to 1,000,000+. Reach out for bulk order pricing and timelines!
Check out our FAQ page which has so, so many questions answered that you may have. We are very honest and transparent with what you are buying and what you will be receiving.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I love the fit of this n95! It’s not stiff like other ones and it has a nice padded nose bridge. Forms a great seal too. Highly recommend
We are super happy to hear that you loved the fit!
Be aware that the size is small, might not fit adult male.
Many thanks for your feedback! We hope this will help other while choosing as well!
This has a secure tight fit - best mask I've tried (and I've tried a lot of them!)
We are so glad to see this! thank you so much for choosing us!
At the base of the mask, where the two half’s are sewn together, is very sharp and pokes into your skin, making these nearly unwearable. Maybe the batch I got? I am an ICU nurse, so I wear my share of various N95s. I would love to support US made N95s! It was also impossible to specifically order a size - small or regular, which was frustrating and I’m assuming will hurt business. I was excited about the anti-viral technology - a bit of an odor, but tolerable. However, these will be going into a drawer for emergency use only because of the comfort issue.
Very comfortable yet perfect coverage and snug fit. Very pleased.
We're glad to hear you are happy with your mask! We appreciate your quick honest review. Stay safe!
The masks are comfortable to wear, easy to breath through.
Thank you so much for choosing us! stay safe!
While I appreciate Wellbefore providing N95 masks to the public, these masks are not really what I expected. The fit and straps were fine but I didn't like how far out the mask protruded from my face, felt like I had a birds beak. The design is probably to allow easier breathing but I prefer something closer to my face. I donated the masks to a local organization that feeds the homeless.
Thanks so much for sharing your experience. You can check another option on our site as we have different types of mask.We hope to see you purchasing again.
The small size is REALLY small, almost unwearable for me. Buy a size up from you you think you’d need. Otherwise, a good mask.