You may also like:
- Moleskin's prime use is to prevent blisters, corns, calluses and chafing
- Extra-heavy moleskin works well as padding under a cast
- Cotton and flannel moleskin may use a zinc oxide adhesive to reduce irritation
- Andover moleskin cuts down to custom sizes for covering specific areas or leaving breathing space around corns, blisters or broken skin
- Avoid placing Moleskin directly on top of broken skin
Why Choose Us
In Stock + Bulk Discounts.
Ships from Dallas, TX.
To learn about our return and refund policy, please click here.
Everyone has bought PPE from us!
We have shipped over hundreds of thousands of PPE to companies, organizations and people around the US. Here is a list of the types of organizations that have ordered from us:
- Nursing Homes
- Funeral Homes
- Police Forces
- ER & First Responders
- Construction Workers
- At-Home Care Workers
- Grocery Stores
- And Many More!
We support orders in the 1,000 to 1,000,000+. Reach out for bulk order pricing and timelines!
Check out our FAQ page which has so, so many questions answered that you may have. We are very honest and transparent with what you are buying and what you will be receiving.