- Impact Peptide 1.5 contains an evidence-based blend of arginine, omega-3 fatty acids and nucleotides
- Balanced peptide profile and 50% of fat as MCT to support absorption and tolerance
- Nutrient profile designed to support wound management
- Suitable for these diets: lactose intolerance, gluten-free, low-residue
- Not for individuals with galactosemia
- Provides nutritional support for individuals at risk of infection associated with major surgery or critical illness, individuals at risk of GI intolerance due to critical illness or GI disease, trauma, burns, wounds, major elective surgery (upper GI, lower GI, head and neck, bladder), or individuals with volume sensitivity, increased caloric needs, early enteral feeding, or transitioning from TPN
- Not indicated when immune suppression is desired
- Note: See individual product labels for ingredients, allergen statements and indications for use
Why Choose Us
In Stock + Bulk Discounts.
Ships from Dallas, TX.
To learn about our return and refund policy, please click here.
Everyone has bought PPE from us!
We have shipped over hundreds of thousands of PPE to companies, organizations and people around the US. Here is a list of the types of organizations that have ordered from us:
- Nursing Homes
- Funeral Homes
- Police Forces
- ER & First Responders
- Construction Workers
- At-Home Care Workers
- Grocery Stores
- And Many More!
We support orders in the 1,000 to 1,000,000+. Reach out for bulk order pricing and timelines!
Check out our FAQ page which has so, so many questions answered that you may have. We are very honest and transparent with what you are buying and what you will be receiving.