You may also like:
- Highly absorbent and low-adherent pad: The polyester wound contact layer enables the passage of blood or exudate into the highly absorbent pad while maintaining a good healing environment and minimal pain on dressing removal
- Safe and secure fixation: The low allergy acrylic adhesive is evenly spread onto the nonwoven backing surface providing a safe and secure dressing fixation over the wound site
- Soft and conformable: Ensures patient comfort and conformability to all wound sites (even the more difficult areas like shoulders and axillae)
- Ease of use: The protector paper, which is slit across the width of the dressing, enables quick application without the risk of touching the absorbent pad or adhesive area with fingers or forceps
- Patient comfort: The thick pad minimizes fluid strike-through and helps to protect the wound from trauma
Why Choose Us
In Stock + Bulk Discounts.
Ships from Dallas, TX.
To learn about our return and refund policy, please click here.
Everyone has bought PPE from us!
We have shipped over hundreds of thousands of PPE to companies, organizations and people around the US. Here is a list of the types of organizations that have ordered from us:
- Nursing Homes
- Funeral Homes
- Police Forces
- ER & First Responders
- Construction Workers
- At-Home Care Workers
- Grocery Stores
- And Many More!
We support orders in the 1,000 to 1,000,000+. Reach out for bulk order pricing and timelines!
Check out our FAQ page which has so, so many questions answered that you may have. We are very honest and transparent with what you are buying and what you will be receiving.