- Indicated for use on partial-thickness burns, incisions, skin grafts, donor sites, lacerations abrasions, and stage I - IV dermal ulcers (vascular, venous, pressure, and diabetic)
- Continuously pumps excess exudate away from the wound bed to help prevent maceration
- Keeps the wound bed evenly moist for optimal healing conditions
- Remains intact when exposed to fluid and during removal
- Provides 7 day broad spectrum antimicrobial efficacy
- Kills infection-causing bacteria (e.g. MRSA, VRE, Pseudomonas) in the dressing
- May be used under compression
Why Choose Us
In Stock + Bulk Discounts.
Ships from Dallas, TX.
Everyone has bought PPE from us!
We have shipped over hundreds of thousands of PPE to companies, organizations and people around the US. Here is a list of the types of organizations that have ordered from us:
- Nursing Homes
- Funeral Homes
- Police Forces
- ER & First Responders
- Construction Workers
- At-Home Care Workers
- Grocery Stores
- And Many More!
We support orders in the 1,000 to 1,000,000+. Reach out for bulk order pricing and timelines!
Check out our FAQ page which has so, so many questions answered that you may have. We are very honest and transparent with what you are buying and what you will be receiving.