Vinyl Exam Gloves
Although latex and nitrile gloves offer tough-to-tear materials, latex-free vinyl gloves provide personal protective equipment (PPE) options for those with material allergies or sensitive skin, who also want affordable glove options. For jobs that require frequent glove changes, powder-free vinyl gloves are the best choice.
Features and Uses
Unlike form-fitting nitrile or latex, disposable vinyl gloves offer a looser fit that the wearer can easily take on and off. Suitable for handling non-hazardous materials, these gloves work well in a number of work environments, including the following:
- Food service - for a cost-effective choice that protects the food during preparation and serving
- Janitorial and cleaning - for keeping hands clean and preventing contamination while cleaning without strong chemicals or hazardous materials
- Hairstyling and beauty services - for protecting hands from hair dyes, perm chemicals, or nail polish discoloration
- Healthcare tasks - medical-grade vinyl gloves for protecting hands during examinations, testing, and medical procedures
- Laboratory work - medical-grade vinyl gloves for protecting hands from chemical exposure, bodily fluids, biological samples, or when performing lab experiments
While vinyl gloves don't offer the same level of puncture and chemical resistance that latex and nitrile gloves do, they still provide affordable, multipurpose hand protection for many non-hazardous tasks.
Shop Vinyl Exam Gloves Today
WellBefore offers an extensive selection of vinyl exam gloves from top brands. We ship orders within 48 business hours or less and offer free shipping for orders over $75. Shop WellBefore to find the right gloves for your needs!