- Thickening liquids is often recommended for the management of conditions present with gastroesophageal reflux (GER) and dysphagia
- Always consult a medical professional before thickening liquids to ensure it is appropriate for infant's individual needs
- Gelmix is not for use with infants under 6 lbs and/or born preterm currently under a corrected age of 2 weeks (42 weeks post menstrual age)
- Do not use if galactosemia or allergy to galactomannans is suspected
- Each 125g jar includes a 1/2 serving 1.2g scoop
- A serving size is 2 scoops, and thickens 5 - 6 fl oz to slightly thick (thin nectar) or 3 - 4 fl oz to mildly thick (nectar)
- Consisting of an off-white fine powder, Gelmix is tasteless, odorless and smooth when dissolved in warm milk
- Gelmix is hypoallergenic, free of corn, wheat, gluten, soy, whey, casein, lactose and dairy
Why Choose Us
In Stock + Bulk Discounts.
Ships from Dallas, TX.
To learn about our return and refund policy, please click here.
Everyone has bought PPE from us!
We have shipped over hundreds of thousands of PPE to companies, organizations and people around the US. Here is a list of the types of organizations that have ordered from us:
- Nursing Homes
- Funeral Homes
- Police Forces
- ER & First Responders
- Construction Workers
- At-Home Care Workers
- Grocery Stores
- And Many More!
We support orders in the 1,000 to 1,000,000+. Reach out for bulk order pricing and timelines!
Check out our FAQ page which has so, so many questions answered that you may have. We are very honest and transparent with what you are buying and what you will be receiving.