SprayPAK® Foaming Cleaner is a germicidal that kills Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella Enterica, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Escherichia coli, Campylobacter jejuni and Salmonella schottmuelleri.
It also kills Trichophyton mentagrophytes (athlete’s foot) fungi, and Influenza A (A2 Japan); ATCC VR-100, Influenza B (Hong Kong); ATCC VR-823, Herpes Simplex Type 1 and Herpes Simplex Type 2, Respiratory Syncytial, and HIV-1 (AIDS) viruses on hard, nonporous inanimate surfaces. Removes mold and mildew stains and odors.
- Specifically designed for school, municipal and government bids
- Quaternary foaming disinfectant cleaner, hospital-type formula
- Disinfects: Kills 100% of germs in 10 minutes
- Kills HIV-1 on precleaned environmental surfaces/objects previously soiled with blood and body fluids
- Removes mold and mildew stains
- Eliminates odors
- SprayAnyWay™ valve
- Size: 17oz
- Product ID: 5196
Use on bathtubs, sinks, toilet seats and exterior bowl surfaces, shower stalls, plastic and ceramic tile, chrome, stainless steel, baked enamel, plastic countertops, painted walls and woodwork, vinyl and leather. It’s formulated for hospital, school, hotel, motel, office, restaurant, locker and rest room, factory, institution.