WellBefore is committed to enhancing personal well-being and safety, ensuring a brighter and healthier tomorrow. As a family enterprise, we’ve leveraged our resources, connections, and decades of experience in overseas manufacturing to introduce a range of wellness products that prioritize mental and physical health. Our offerings go beyond traditional PPE, providing a comprehensive approach to personal care. With competitive prices, we are proud to contribute to the well-being of customers worldwide.
This time, we’d like to do our bit to safeguard a youth’s future through education.
Education helps set a person up for life, but the associated costs could sometimes be astronomical. Taking that into account, we’re offering a one-time financial reward for high school seniors and college students enrolled in any university program, especially medical, culinary, and aesthetics courses.
We’re giving away $3,000 to one deserving student to help pay for books, tuition, or other educational expenses so they can be a step closer to achieving their goals.
Read on to learn more about how you or someone you know can qualify for our scholarship program.
- Name of Program: WellBefore Scholarship
- Fund Worth: $3,000 (one-time reward)
- Deadline of Application: Jan 4, 2025
- Available Slot(s): 1
Who Can Apply
We are looking for undergraduates currently enrolled in accredited universities within the United States and Canada and high school seniors who have been accepted into a university program for the Spring semester of 2024.
Applicant must also meet the following criteria:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be a legal resident of the United States/Canada or a holder of a valid student visa
- Must be currently enrolled in or accepted to a full-time undergraduate program in an accredited US university or college
How to Apply
- Write an essay with a minimum of 300 words and a maximum of 800 words on the following topics:
- The importance of sleep for optimal well-being
- The role of disposable gloves in healthcare settings
- Technological advances in preventive healthcare
- Send your essay to firstname.lastname@example.org as an attached PDF file along with the following details:
- Your full name
- The name of your school
- Your expected graduation date (for high school seniors only)
- The relevant document that serves as proof of enrollment (in the case of college/university students). Essays that do not include proof of enrollment will be discarded.
- Use the subject line: WellBefore $3,000 Scholarship | (Your Full Name)
Terms and Conditions
- Only one submission is allowed per applicant. You must present proof of your eligibility for the program based on the qualifications mentioned above.
- All essays generated by artificial intelligence will be immediately discarded.
- By participating in this scholarship program, you allow WellBefore to use your full name and essay for marketing purposes.