3M™ VFlex 1804-N95 NIOSH Approved Particulate Respirator Surgical Mask
This healthcare particulate respirator and surgical mask helps provide respiratory protection against certain airborne particles. The folded respirator expands for a spacious feel and the pleats help increase surface area for ease of breathing.
This disposable N95 Healthcare Particulate Respirator and Surgical Mask is designed to help provide quality, reliable respiratory protection for health care workers. CDC guidelines state N95 respirators may be used for M. tuberculosis exposure control.*
As a disposable particulate respirator, it is intended to help reduce wearer exposure to certain airborne particles including those generated by electrocautery, laser surgery, and other powered medical instruments. As a surgical mask, it is designed to be fluid resistant to splash and spatter of blood and other infectious materials. 3M uses a variety of innovative technologies and features to help you meet your respiratory protection and comfort needs.
- NIOSH Approved N95 #TC-84A-7789
- FDA 510K cleared
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency F2101 >99% BFE
- Fluid Resistant as tested per ASTM F1862 80 mmHg
- Meets CDC guidelines for M. tuberculosis exposure control*
- 3M™ Advanced Electrostatic Media (AEM) Highly charged microfibers enhance the capture of airborne particles while allowing you to breathe easier.
- Pleats help increase surface area for ease of breathing
- Pleats flex with mouth movement while talking
- Adjustable nose clip helps provide a custom and secure seal
- Available in 2 sizes
- Fits a broad range of faces
- Tabs uniquely designed for positioning the respirator on the face
- Package contents: (20-pack)
- Size: One size fits most
- Orders under 50 pieces or in less than 50 increments will not include the box in your order.
- Lot number represented on the mask is not the same lot number you will receive. The images are a representation of the types of 3M masks you will be getting. Lot numbers differ from time to time.
- Potential settings and applications may include: Operating Rooms, Clinics, TB Wards, Patient Care, Labor and Delivery, Infection Control Practices, Laboratory, emergency or pandemic preparedness planning, stockpiling, etc.
WARNING: These respirators help reduce exposures to certain airborne contaminants. User is solely responsible for the selection of appropriate PPE equipment for the setting and application. Before use, the wearer must read and understand the User Instructions provided as a part of the product packaging and for ensuring proper donning and doffing of respiratory equipment.