The expiration date of this product is November, 2022 (as printed on the package). The expiration date for lots 2201781EUA - 2201788EUA (which is the lot applicable to this product) has been extended to December 2023 by the manufacturer and approved by the FDA
This product is non-returnable, non-exchangeable, and will not be refunded after your order has been processed.
Be ready for the moments that matter with the Siemens CLINITEST® Rapid COVID-19 Antigen Test
From everyday activities to important milestones, and all the moments in between, feel better and safer in the company of others. With the CLINITEST® Rapid COVID-19 Antigen Self-Test, you can expect accurate and reliable results in just 15 minutes. Whether or not you have symptoms of COVID-19, all it takes is a quick, easy, and gentle nasal swab for peace of mind today
Please be aware that each test kit contains materials to perform 5 rapid antigen tests, all in the same box.
Price shown is per each individual test.
- Quick reference instructions including step-by-step guidance on how to perform a test.
Test kit and workstation
- Each test kit contains materials to perform 5 rapid antigen tests. The workstation tube holder is located on the back of the test kit box.
- Individually wrapped, single use sterile nasal swabs. Avoid touching the swab tip (specimen collection area) when handling the swab.
- The cassette is the test device. They are packaged individually in the foil pouch.
Pre-filled extraction tube and dropper tip
- The liquid solution in the extraction tube consists of more than 99.7% saline solution. The additional ingredients are traces of solvents, salts, and a preserving agent.
- Each cassette is packed individually in a foil pouch. Do not open the pouch until ready for use for best results.
How To Use
Six easy steps to run a test
Step 1: Locate tube holder
- Find the tube holder shown on the back of the box.
- Push the tube through the outlined hole.
Step 2: Remove foil
- Remove foil seal from the tube carefully. Avoid spilling the liquid.
Step 3: Open swab
- Open the swab pouch and carefully rub the insides of each nostril in a complete circle at least 5 times.
Step 4: Place swab in tube
- Remove the tube from the tube holder and insert the swab tip into the liquid. Roll the swab 6 times against the bottom and sides of the tube.
- Keep the swab in the tube and place it back into the tube holder. Leave the swab in the tube for 1 minute.
Step 5: Remove swab from tube
- After 1 minute, take the tube out of the holder and remove the swab from the tube.
- As you remove the swab from the tube, squeeze swab tip several times from outside of the tube. Try to release as much liquid from the swab as possible. Locate the tube tip from the kit and push it into the top of the tube.
Step 6: Add drops of solution into test cassette
- Open the test device pouch and place the test cassette on a flat surface.
- Holding the tube straight above the test cassette, gently squeeze to add 4 drops of solution into the sample well labeled "S".
- Start a timer for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, read the results.
How to interpret the results
How do I know if the test result is positive, negative, or invalid?
- If the test looks like this, then protein from the virus that causes COVID-19 was detected in the sample.
- The test is positive if there are two pink/red lines present, one at the Control "C" line and one at the Test "T" line. Look very closely for a line next to "T". This line can be very faint.
- Any visible pink/red "T" line is a positive result when the "C" line is also present.
- If the test looks like this cassette, then protein from the virus that causes COVID-19 was not detected.
- You will only see one line visible next to “C” and no line visible next to "T".
- If the test looks like either of these two test cassettes, then the test was not able to give a result and you must repeat the test with a new swab, a new tube, and a new test cassette.
- The test is INVALID if there is no line next to "C".