3M™ 1860-N95 FDA & NIOSH Approved Surgical Particulate Respirator Face Mask
This 3M™ 1860-N95 FDA & NIOSH approved health care particulate respirator and surgical mask helps provide respiratory protection against certain airborne biological particles. It is disposable and fluid resistant to splash and spatter of blood and other infectious material. This healthcare respirator is designed to help provide respiratory protection for the wearer.
It meets CDC guidelines for Mycobacterium tuberculosis exposure control. As a disposable particulate respirator, it is intended to help reduce wearer exposure to certain airborne particles including those generated by electrocautery, laser surgery, and other powered medical instruments. As a surgical mask, it is designed to be fluid resistant to splash and spatter of blood and other infectious materials.
Suggested settings and applications: Operating Rooms, Clinics, TB Wards, Patient Care, Labor and Delivery, Infection Control Practices, Laboratory, emergency or pandemic preparedness planning, stockpiling, etc.
The current stock of 3M 1860's we have was originally for the country of Peru (see images). 3M released an official notice that some international products are available within the US and may be labeled differently & have different, non-english packaging than the US manufactured 3M stock: https://multimedia.3m.com/mws/media/1829340O/3m-respirators-in-international-packaging-made-available-in-us-during-covid-19.pdf
Units purchased in increments of 20 come with the box which has 3M seal on top (see images). Purchases under 20 masks will not come with the original box, seal or lot numbers as we need to break them apart in a safe, sanitized environment.
We urge you to buy another one of our many high quality masks if you have any issues with the above information. By purchasing this product you agree to acknowledge the information listed on this page. Refunds and returns are not accepted.
- NIOSH approved N95
- Meets CDC guidelines for Mycobacterium tuberculosis exposure control
- FDA cleared for use as a surgical mask
- 99% BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) according to ASTM F2101
- Fluid resistant according to ASTM F1862
- Respirator contains no components made from natural rubber latex
- Collapse resistant cup shape design
- Braided headbands, cushioning nose foam, and light weight construction for comfortable wear
- Size: ~13.97cm (width) x 11.43cm (height)
- Orders under 20 pieces or in less than 20 increments will not include the box in your order.
- Lot number represented on the mask is not the same lot number you will receive. The images are a representation of the types of 3M masks you will be getting. Lot numbers differ from time to time.
- NIOSH Approval: TC-84A-0006
WARNING: These respirators help reduce exposures to certain airborne contaminants. Before use, the wearer must read and understand the User Instructions provided as a part of the product packaging. In the U.S., a written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting all the requirements of OSHA 1910.134 including training, fit testing and medical evaluation. In Canada, CSA standards Z94.4 requirements must be met and/or requirements of the applicable jurisdiction, as appropriate. Misuse may result in sickness or death. For proper use, see package instructions.