Makrite 9500 N95 Respirator Surgical Masks - FDA Cleared NIOSH Approved
We’re sorry this product is out of stock.
Here are great in stock alternatives:
Makrite® 9500 N95 Respirator Face Mask
The NIOSH Approved Makrite 9500-N95 Respirator Face Mask is intended to be used for protection against solids, such as those from minerals, coal, iron ore, flour and certain other substances. They are extremely durable with a soft and comfortable inner surface, also have an adjustable nose piece and secured head straps to provide proper fit. These masks have a 510(K) number for the medical market and can be used TB situations as recommended by OSHA.
- FDA Cleared NIOSH Approved
- Model: 9500-N95 (FDA)
- FDA 510(K) Clearance: K020474
- NIOSH Approval: TC-84A-5411
- The lot number shown in the picture of the mask may not be the same as the lot number of the masks you will receive. Lot numbers differ from time to time.
- Orders under 20 pieces or in increments that are less than 20 pieces will not include the original box.
- Latex free
- Size: ~13.41cm (width) x 11.4cm (height) x 4.8cm (depth)
- Type: Head Straps - Over the head
Why Choose Us
In Stock + Bulk Discounts.
Ships from Dallas, TX.
To learn about our return and refund policy, please click here.
Everyone has bought PPE from us!
We have shipped over hundreds of thousands of PPE to companies, organizations and people around the US. Here is a list of the types of organizations that have ordered from us:
- Nursing Homes
- Funeral Homes
- Police Forces
- ER & First Responders
- Construction Workers
- At-Home Care Workers
- Grocery Stores
- And Many More!
We support orders in the 1,000 to 1,000,000+. Reach out for bulk order pricing and timelines!
Check out our FAQ page which has so, so many questions answered that you may have. We are very honest and transparent with what you are buying and what you will be receiving.