Respokare® N95 Surgical Respirator Anti-Viral Face Mask
WellBefore is an authorized RespoKare reseller.
Sizing: Our customers say this mask is a snug fit so it might be best to order one size up.
This revolutionary patented advanced antiviral technology is the first FDA cleared Anti-Viral face mask based on inactivation of influenza viruses and under a new product category OUK (Surgical Mask With Antimicrobial/Antiviral Agent). Not only blocks 95% of small (.3 micron) particles, but inactivates up to 99.9% within minutes.
Tested to be effective against 18 types of flu viruses such as surrogates of SARS, MERS, and other pathogens.
N95 Anti-Viral Mask is a 4-Layer flat mask containing a Hydrophilic Plastic Coating and Citric Acid on the Outer Layer, and an Inner Anti-Viral (Blue) Layer impregnated with Copper and Zinc ions in the second layer.
How to properly put this mask on, and off:
- FDA Cleared NIOSH Approved
- Model: RK-200-3041A
- FDA 510(K) Clearance: K122702
- NIOSH Approval: TC-84A-7796
- The lot number shown in the picture of the mask may not be the same as the lot number of the masks you will receive. Lot numbers differ from time to time.
- This mask is a surgical mask
- SARS and MERS - 99.99% inactivation of 15 different flu strains within 5 minutes
- Measles + Airborne transmission - 99.99% inactivation of standard surrogate coronavirus within 1 minute
- Tuberculosis - 88.97% inactivation within 10 minutes
- Highly effective against 18 common Seasonal & Pandemic Influenza
- Patent numbers: US 8,678,002 B2–Devices & methods for decreasing human pathogen transmission. US 9,963,611 B2–Composition for use in decreasing the transmission of human pathogens.
- Type: Head straps with nose pin
Large: 5 x 6.75 x 7 in
Medium: 4.6 x 5.5 x 6.5 in
Small: 4.25 x 5 x 5 in
- Type: Head Straps - Over the head